The sleek, compact USB SuperDrive.
Everything you need in an optical drive.
Whether you’re at the office or on the road, you can play and burn both CDs and DVDs with the Apple USB SuperDrive. It’s perfect when you want to watch a DVD, install software, create backup discs and more.
Take it anywhere.
Only slightly bigger than a CD case, the Apple USB SuperDrive slips easily into your travel bag when you hit the road, and takes up little space on your desk or tray table when you’re working.
The essence of simplicity.
You’ll never have to worry about lost cables with the Apple USB SuperDrive. It connects to your Mac with a single USB Type-A cable that’s built into the SuperDrive. There’s no separate power adapter, and it works whether your Mac is plugged in or running on battery power.
What’s in the Box
- Apple USB SuperDrive with attached USB Type-A Connector cable
- User′s Guide
Compatible Mac Models
- MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2015 – 2017)
- MacBook Air (11-inch, Early 2015)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2012 – 2015)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 15‑inch, Mid 2012 ‑ 2015)
- MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, Early 2015–2017)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5‑inch, 2019)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5‑inch, 2017)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, Late 2015)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2019–2020)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27‑inch, 2017)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014 – 2015)
- iMac Pro (2017)
- Mac Studio (2022)
- Mac mini (M1, 2020)
- Mac mini (2018)
- Mac mini (Late 2014)
- Mac Pro (2019)
- Mac Pro (Late 2013)